Current opening: Protein Array Scientist
Cambridge Protein Arrays Ltd is a leading provider of protein array screening services, established in 2010 on the Babraham Research Campus, Cambridge, UK. We are European distributors and service providers for HuProt human proteome microarrays. We perform studies for customers in antibody validation, autoimmune serum profiling and protein interactions.
We are now recruiting a full time protein array scientist.
Your Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in a life science subject
- PhD or relevant experience in an academic or biotech setting
- Experience working with microarrays and/or immunoassays
- Excellent technical skills and experience with antibodies and proteins
- Experience in analysing omics-scale datasets, including statistical know-how
- Proficiency with Excel and working experience with R-based data analysis
Responsibilities of the Role:
We are a small company, and the role requires a high degree of adaptability to day-to-day tasks. You can expect to be involved in various aspects of company activities, so this is an exciting opportunity to be a significant part of the team. Key elements of the role include:
- Communication with customers and management of customer projects
- Performing laboratory work and data analysis of protein microarrays
- Organising array and sample shipments to and from customers
- Preparation of data and writing of project reports
Start date in Summer 2020.
To apply, please provide Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquiries welcome to email@example.com or phone +44-1223-496557
(No agency enquiries, please.)