Every two years we organise the Alpbach workshop on Affinity Proteomics in the Austrian alps during the ski season. The meeting is widely regarded as one of the best on antibodies and other protein-binding molecules and their role in defining the proteome.
The combination of excellent science with mountain scenery and winter sports creates an atmosphere that makes this series of workshops exceptional. Typical programme topics include:
- Antibody validation and standardisation
- Affinity and MS proteomics; protein and cell
- Recombinant technologies
- Nanobodies and protein scaffolds
- Novel protein detection methods and diagnostic applications
- Developments in biomarkers and antibody therapeutics
The meetings are currently sponsored by some of the leading companies and organisations in antibody development and application.