- > 20,000 human proteins, representing > 16,000 human protein coding genes (HuProt v4.0)
- Most proteins expressed as full length, several with isoforms.
- Sequences available in dedicated database
- In-depth coverage of major protein classes
- Expressed in Saccharomyces cerevisiae with N-terminal GST-RGS-His6 tag
- GST-based purification
- Spotted assay controls: GST dilution series, biotinylated BSA, mouse IgG anti-biotin, rabbit IgG anti-biotin, mouse IgM, BSA, buffer
- Fluorescent control spots for grid alignment
- Each protein spotted in adjacent duplicates, ≈100 micrometres spot diameter, vertically staggered hexagonal grid
- Printed area: 21.5 mm x 56.5 mm, 4 x 5 subarrays
- Margins (from edge of slide to printed area): top 4 mm, right and left 1.75 mm
- .gal file with spot locations and identities provided with each array batch
- Customised inclusion of additional proteins on request
- Standard surface: PATH (Grace Bio-Labs)
- The slides have a nitrocellulose film (<200 nm) coating for protein binding, and a reflective backing for increased detection sensitivity.
- Slide dimensions 25 mm x 76 mm x 1 mm
- Barcoded for unambiguous and automated tracking
- Different printing surfaces available on request
Shipping and Storage:
- Shipped on dry ice
- Store at -80°C for 12 months shelf life
Required specialist equipment:
Microarray scanner compatible with 25 mm x 76 mm x 1 mm slides and reflective surfaces (for PATH slides), recommended scan resolution 10 µm per pixel.
Microarray analysis software with capability for handling hexagonal spot grids.
We also provide full service with HuProt arrays: send us your samples, benefit from our expertise and equipment, receive your results. Alternatively, we can scan and analyse HuProt arrays probed by you.
Please get in touch to discuss the best options.