Expertise and customer communication
Core members of Cambridge Protein Arrays' team have been at the cutting edge of protein microarray development and application since the beginning of the field in the early 2000s. As a dedicated protein array company, we are building on this expertise, making it available for the projects of our customers. We devote individual thought to the design for your assay and conditions for your screening project, and are happy to tailor our service to your requirements.
Specialised equipment, handling experience and in-house analysis software
Our laboratory is fully equipped for all steps of microarray handling, incubation, scanning and analysis. We are experienced in the choice of assay conditions and the optimal secondary detection reagents for your screening experiment. Our analysis is performed on dedicated software developed by our own scientists in house, which we can adapt to the requirements of your project.
Flexible tailoring of service
- We aim for fast turnaround time, and to provide a report within 2 weeks of sample receipt for standard customer projects with up to 10 samples.
- No minimum sample number: We are happy to conduct customer projects even with just one sample to be analysed.
- We are happy to adapt the scope of our offer to your requirements. For example, we can perform scanning and/or data analysis if you prefer to process your own samples.
Our services in detail
- Autoantibody screening service on HuProt™ arrays
Given their repertoire of over 20,000 full length human proteins, HuProt™ arrays are an ideal platform for autoantigen discovery. In addition to known autoantigens, further targets may be involved in giving rise to autoimmunity. We offer a comprehensive service for analysing your autoimmune samples on HuProt™ arrays.
- Antibody cross-reactivity screening on HuProt™ arrays
Cross-reactivity of antibodies is a crucial but often neglected issue. Protein arrays are a very effective way of pinpointing off-target reactivities. We offer a fully bespoke service for screening your antibodies on HuProt™ arrays, at over 20,000 human proteins the most extensive protein arrays on the market.
- Further screening services on HuProt™ arrays
If you are interested in near proteome-wide screening of protein-protein interactions, RNA/DNA-protein interactions, small-molecule - protein interactions or any different interactions study, the repertoire of over 20,000 human proteins on HuProt™ arrays provides an ideal comprehensive platform. Please contact us to discuss the details of your project.
Our services typically include
- Individual consultation to determine optimal assay design and conditions
- Sample handling and array processing
- Array scanning and image analysis
- Data analysis
- Full written report, individual to the requirements of the customer project