> 23,000 human proteins, representing > 16,000 human protein coding genes
In-depth coverage of major protein classes
Expressed in S. cerevisiae with N-terminal GST-RGS-His6 tag
Fluorescent control spots for grid alignment
Spotted assay controls: GST dilution series, biotinylated BSA, mouse IgG anti-biotin, rabbit IgG anti-biotin, mouse IgM, BSA, buffer
- Each protein spotted in adjacent duplicates, ≈100 micrometres spot diameter, vertically staggered
- Printed area: 21.5 mm x 56.5 mm, 4 x 6 subarrays
- Margins (from edge of slide to printed area): top 4 mm, right and left 1.75 mm
- .gal file with spot locations and identities provided with each array batch
- Customised inclusion of additional proteins on request
- Standard surface: PATH® (Grace Bio-Labs)
Nitrocellulose film (<400 nm) coating for protein binding, reflective backing for increased detection sensitivity.
- Slide dimensions 25 mm x 76 mm x 1 mm
- Barcoded for unambiguous and automated tracking
- Different printing surfaces available on request
Shipping and Storage:
- Shipped on dry ice
- Store at -80°C for 12 months shelf life
Required specialist equipment
- Microarray scanner compatible with 25 mm x 76 mm x 1 mm slides and reflective surfaces (for PATH® slides), recommended scan resolution 10 µm per pixel.
- Microarray analysis software
We also provide full service with HuProt™ arrays: send us your samples, benefit from our expertise and equipment, receive your results. Alternatively, we can scan and analyse HuProt™ arrays probed by you. Please get in touch to discuss the best option for you.
PRICING AND ORDERING
For a competitive quote, please email us or call us on +44 1223 49 6557 to discuss the requirements of your study.
Volume discounts apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS